Our little turkey is 7 months old! We tackled quite a few milestones this month. Here are some highlights:
- He is officially mobile! He started crawling about a week after his 6 month mark.
- He is eating his veggies! After he got over experiencing a new texture, he has begun to enjoy his veggies. Which brings us to the next milestone...
- His first solid poopies! Your welcome. I know you are glad I shared.
- He now has 2 teeth! The bottom right one came in and then over Thanksgiving his tooth got a neighbor.
- He started pulling up to a standing position. Now, nothing on the coffee table is safe. Just today he pulled a whole cup of tea off and onto his face. Luckily, the tea was cold. I'm super thankful I could learn this lesson with cold tea!
- He's started saying "dadadada" and "babababa."
- He likes to yell and wave both of his arms in a helicopter like motion.
- He is overall a fun and happy little guy.
Here is our little 7 month-old turkey...
And we are off...
Go turkey, go, gobble, gobble, gobble...
This cute turkey outfit was made by his auntie Beth. He actually got 2 turkey outfits because his other Auntie Kristen saw the idea on Pinterest too. She made him another one without knowing his other Auntie had the same idea. Great Aunts think alike!
Here we are in our other turkey outfits right before we ran in the 8 mile Turkey Trot! We all ran the whole thing, finished under 1 hour and 30 minutes, and none of us trained. Needless to say we were all a little stiff later, but we earned our turkey dinner!
Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! We have lots to be thankful for this year. We are especially thankful for all our friends and family! Much love to all of you... you know who you are... yeah, even you.