- He officially weighs 22lbs according to the Dr.'s scale.
- He is talking more and making more sounds. He makes a monkey and cow sound, he says, "ba" for ball, "buppy" for puppy, "bababa" for Bumpa (grandpa's name), dadda, momma, bye bye.
- His top teeth still have not come in.
- He is standing more on his own and I think he may have taken one step today. It was kind of a step, but we won't count it as his official first steps because daddy wasn't there and he was kind of falling into my arms when it happened.
- He liked swimming with Bumpa in the pools in Arizona. He did not like being splashed, but he did like doing the splashing.
And he found the sign...